When you find a new recipe, trying it out can be a lot of fun! How would you like to learn not one, but two crock pot recipes for soup? Here are two delicious soup crock pot recipes to try out on your own!
When you find a new recipe (or two), trying it out can be a lot of fun! It gives you the chance to cook up something new and maybe even make an addition to your list of favorite foods! There are many people who enjoy learning different crock pot recipes. There is a good chance that you are one of them! How would you like to learn not one, but two crock pot recipes for soup? Here are two delicious soup crock pot recipes to try out on your own!
How To Make 16 Bean Soup.
1 package of 16 Bean Soup.
3 bay leaves.
1 tablespoon of crushed oregano.
2 cans of no-fat chicken stock.
Water to cover the mixture.
3 stalks of chopped celery.
3 diced carrots.
1 large chopped onion.
3 cloves garlic sliced.
1 pound of sliced turkey Italian sausage.
2 cans of stewed (or diced) tomatoes.
1. Combine the first five ingredients on the list, which would be the 16 Bean Soup, bay leaves, crushed oregano, no-fat chicken stock, and the water, all in a crock pot. The water should cover the mixture by 1 inch to 2 inches.
2. Cook the mixture on high for two hours.
3. You can now add the rest of the ingredients to the crock pot. Once you add them, shift the crock pot to low and cook the soup for an additional three hours. If you want to add a little more zing to your soup, you can add cayenne or crushed red pepper while adding the remaining ingredients as well.
4. You are now done! The 16 Bean Soup can be served over rice or as it’s own meal. It also freezes well.
How To Make Barbecued Bean Soup.
1 pound of soaked Great Northern beans.
2 teaspoon of salt.
1 med onion, chopped.
1/8 teaspoon of ground pepper.
2 pound of beef short ribs.
6 cups of water.
3/4 cups of barbecue sauce.
1. Place all of the ingredients -except the barbecue sauce- inside of the Slow Cooker.
2. Cover it and cook in on low for 10 to 16 hours.
3. When it is done, take out the beef short ribs, but do not serve them. Instead, cut the meat off of bones.
4. Once you have cut all of the meat off, put the meat (and not the bones) into the Slow Cooker.
5. Stir it in barbecue sauce and you’re ready to serve it!
There you go, two soup crock pot recipes to cook up and serve to your loved ones and/or yourself! Each one may take awhile to cook, but when you are done you will have a new soup to try out! Use the recipes for dinner parties, a get together, or just to try something new! Enjoy your cooking and enjoy these two crock pot recipes for soup!
Published in: Cooking