Serves up to 25.
- 4 pounds buckwheat, soaked for a few hours and rinsed
- ½ pound raw sunflower seeds, soaked 4-6 hours
- ½ pound sesame seeds, soaked 4-6 hours
- ½ pound pumpkin seeds, soaked 4-6 hours
- ½ pound flax seeds, soaked 4-6 hours
- 4 ounces shredded coconut
- 1½ Tbsp cinnamon
- ½ pound dried currants, not soaked
- 2 pounds honey dates, pitted and soaked for a few hours
Put dates in blender with enough water to form a paste.
Combine all ingredients and hand mix.
Spread evenly onto dehydrator trays covered with teflex or parchment paper and dehydrate at 105 degrees until crispy throughout (approximately 24 hours).
Note: Spread approximately 6 cups of the mixture on each Excaliber dehydrator tray.
Published in: Cooking