Caramel pudding recipe.
One of the most favourite dessert for Christmas night, here’s how to make it :
175 grams of granulated sugar
7 eggs, beaten
75 grams sugar
1 / 4 teaspoon salt
1 / 2 teaspoon vanilla
700 cc of liquid milk
How to Make :
1. Put the sugar and a little water in a skillet.
2. Stir well, cook until slightly charred, remove from heat.
3. Pour into a heat resistant bowl until blended into the entire surface of the dish, let cool.
1. Combine eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla.
2. Stir until blended, then enter the milk, stir well
3. Pour into a dish containing the caramel.
4. Steam in a steamer or a flan pan of boiling water for 20 minutes.
5. Wrap the saucepan lid or pan with a towel until the water does not fall into the pudding, remove from heat.
7. Serve cold.
Published in: Cooking