This is so good to eat.
Brown Sugar Pie
1 unbaked 8-inch pie shell
1 cup brown sugar
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Speck of salt
1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
2 1/2 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In the pie shell, place the brown sugar, flour and salt.
3. Mix with your fingers.
4. Pour the evaporated milk over the flour and sugar, but do not stir or mix in.
5. Dot with butter, and sprinkle cinnamon liberally over all.
6. Bake for 50 minutes, or until the filling just bubbles up in the middle.
7. The filling will never completely set, but that’s the way it’s supposed to be.
Published in: Cooking