MAKE COOKING FUN!
A really simple and healthy recipe with no cooking necessary.
Adult supervision is recommended if children will be trying out this recipe.
I hope you will enjoy trying this fast, simple and healthy recipe out. It is a fun recipe to try out, especially to introduce children to working in the kitchen. Please remember to have an adult around supervising the children at all times. This recipe (chilled) is a refreshing snack, especially in the summer.
FRESH FRUIT KEBABS
1/2 punnet strawberries
1 slice watermelon
1 apple, sliced thickly, peeled (optional)
1 carton fruit yoghurt
2 pineapple rings
large black and/or green grapes
1 orange, peeled and sliced
- Personal Hygiene
- Collect utensils and ingredients
- Peel and cut the fruit into bite size chunks
- Brush pear and apple with lemon juice
- Thread each piece of fruit onto bamboo skewers, arranging for colours and texture
- Place kebabs neatly on a plate and spoon the yoghurt onto the plate for dipping the fruit in
- Clean up
Published in: Cooking