Some ideas how people can earn money when out of a job.
How to make/earn money.
I have been unemployed since I graduated university last July since then I have been looking at jobs but since I get one I need a way to make money, I have looked at PTC sites not worth it and most online sites are not really going to help you get by. here are ways to survive that I found:
- In the UK there are car boot sales what I do is sell things on a stall I mainly sell baby clothes at 50p each and I only buy them for 20p. I can somedays make £20 in profit here in 1 day which I would never make online in a day. If your interested in doing this look on facebook for people selling stuff cheap or giving things away and then sell them at one at a higher price.
- I also look round car boot sales for books which are in great condition or even first editions. I found a cheap edition bought it for £1 and then put it on ebay when I got home and ended up selling it for £100! You never know what people will sell and not realise what its worth.
- You could sell things you dont need on ebay as that at least means you can get some money in to keep you going for a little bit
- Daily I go on jackpot joy and play the daily FREE games, yes they are free and you can get cash on there and takes about 5 mins a day if that.
- There are only about 3 decent sites to use often to get a little bit of money online they are mylot, triond and slicethepie and they all have reasonable payout liimits and do not need lots of work to reach them.
Published in: Consumer Information