FAQ about Talk Fusion.
- How do I get paid instantly?
Make a sale today and your commissions are instantly loaded on your Global Cash Card.
Please Note: Instant Pay is not available in India.
- When will I receive my Global Cash Card?
Once you earn your first Commission, your Global Cash Card will be mailed to you by the United States Postal Service first class mail. Expected delivery time will be approximately 7- 14 days, depending on your location. With a Global Cash Card, Commissions can be withdrawn from nearly one million Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) worldwide or transferred directly into your bank account. If you would like to pay for expedited delivery via United Parcel Service (UPS), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with cost estimates and delivery times.
- How are Commissions paid in India?
Read more in Consumer Information
All Commissions will be paid by check and mailed on Mondays, one week after the cycle in which they were earned. Associates are eligible to receive Commissions after their Payment has been received and processed. Please note that TDS will be withheld at the government required rate of 20% for Associates who do not supply a copy of their PAN Card. Associates who provide a copy of their PAN Card by the end of a Commission Cycle will have the benefit of TDS being withheld at the lower rate of 10%. Please note: Associates will have 60 days after they join to submit their PAN number. There will be a processing fee of INR 25 for every check couriered.
- When are Commissions calculated in India?
Commissions are calculated at the end of the Commission Cycle, which ends Saturday at 11:59pm Eastern. Any Sales Volume generated from Sunday, 12:01am Eastern – Saturday at 11:59pm Eastern will be paid one week from the following Monday by end of business.
- Can I receive a Talk Fusion Branded Debit MasterCard?
Yes. Gear up for success and brand yourself everywhere you go! For $25 USD, you can purchase a Talk Fusion Debit MasterCard. Email email@example.com to order yours today! Per MasterCard restrictions, these cards are only available in the US & Canada.
- How much is the Fast Start Bonus for the Executive Package?
The Fast Start Bonus for the Executive Package is $20 USD.
The Fast Start Bonus for the ELITE Package is $60 USD.
- What is the Sales Volume (SV) assigned to each Product Package?
The Sales Volume for the Executive Package is 100 (SV).
The Sales Volume for the ELITE Package is 300 (SV).
- What do I have to do to be eligible to receive Team Commissions and bonuses?
The following must happen first:
- You must be ACTIVE – By personally generating a minimum, onetime, 100 PSV. You must be current with your monthly subscription fee or your Annual Renewal fee of $25 USD. The Annual Renewal fee (in select countries only) is paid on the Anniversary of your sign up date. The same credit card you selected to originally sign up will be used for Annual Renewal or Monthly Subscription fees.
- You must meet a onetime QUALIFICATION – You have at least one Personally Sponsored and Active Associate on both your Left and Right Team.
- What do I have to do in order to earn my $25.00 USD Team Commission?
Each time your Sales Team generates 100 SV on the Left and 100 SV on the Right, a cycle is complete, and you earn the $25 USD Team Commission.
- Does Sales Volume ever flush?
Volume is maintained as long as you remain Active and your Qualifiers continue to be met.
- If I am Active and Qualified when my Volume Cycles, and my Volume count was 7 Executive Sales (700 SV) Left and 10 Executive Sales (1000 SV) Right, what would my Team Commissions be?
Remember, Team Commissions are paid when your Center Cycles. A cycle is 100 SV Left and 100 SV Right. So, in this example, you would earn on 7 cycles (7 cycles x $25 USD = $175 USD). You would then subtract 700 SV from the Left and 700 SV from the Right. Therefore, you would carry 0 SV Left and 300 SV Right forward.
- How Do I earn a Bronze-Maker Bonus?
Personally Sponsor one Associate on your Left Team and one Associate on your Right Team and you become Bronze. When you help your Personally Sponsored Associates become Bronze for the first time and within 30 days of registration, you become a Bronze Maker and you will earn a Bronze Maker Bonus of $20 USD. There is no limit to the amount of Bronze Maker Bonuses you can earn.
- How do I earn a Mega Matching Bonus?
You must remain Active and Qualified in order to earn an additional 10% of the Team Commissions of your Personally Sponsored Associates.
- When are the Advancement Bonuses earned?
The Bonuses are earned when you achieve the specified rank for the first time and maintain that rank for two consecutive weeks. For example, if you advance from 3 Star to Diamond and maintain the Diamond Rank for two consecutive weeks, you would receive a cash bonus of $1,000 USD. All Advancement Rank Bonuses are paid out on the 15th of the following month.
- How do I earn in the Blue Diamond Bonus Pool?
In order to qualify in the Blue Diamond Bonus Pool, you must meet Blue Diamond Rank volume requirements all 4 weeks of the month. Blue Diamond Bonus Pool commissions will be paid on the 20th of the following month in which they were earned.
- Can I have more than one Business Center?
Once you reach the rank of Blue Diamond, a complimentary new Business Center will be placed above your original Business Center.
- Which countries are included in the 1% Leadership pool?
All countries with active Associates.
- How many shares of the Leadership Pool can one Associate earn?
One individual Associate can earn a maximum of 25% of the Leadership Pool. For example, if the total Leadership Pool is $10,000 USD and there is only one Qualified Associate, that Associate is eligible for a total of $2,500 USD. If there are four (4) or more Qualified Associates, they would equally share the total Leadership Pool amount. In other words, 10 Qualified Associates would each earn $1,000 USD.
- Which countries pay a monthly fee?
All countries pay a basic monthly Product Subscription Fee of $35 USD (20 SV), except for the following countries: India, Nigeria, Kuwait, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Nepal, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Ukraine and U.A.E., who pay a non-Commissionable Annual Renewal Fee of $25 USD.
- Do I have a cap on my weekly earning potential?
You may earn a maximum Team Commission of $50,000 USD per week per Business Center. There is no max on Fast Start Bonuses, Matching Bonuses and the Leadership Pool.
- What Conversion Rate is being used for Rupees to United States Dollars?
INR 45 equals $1 USD, for all conversions of pricing and Commissions, India only.
- Is there a processing fee for Commissions earned?
Talk Fusion offers the World’s First Instant Pay Compensation where Associates earn their Commissions Instantly. Please note, a fee of $0.25 USD is deducted each time a Commission is loaded to your Global Cash Card. For Example: If you earn a Fast Start Bonus of $20 USD, the amount of $19.75 USD will be instantly applied to your Global Cash Card.
- If I accidentally place someone in the wrong position in my downline, can I move them to the correct one?
Commissions are automatically credited to you and your entire upline as sales occur. As such, once a Registration is complete, an Associate’s position cannot be moved or changed. Please make sure your Sponsor & placement selections are accurate before proceeding.
- When I purchase or upgrade to the Elite Product Package, am I receiving an inventory of 3 Executive Products?
Absolutely Not. Talk Fusion Associates are not allowed to purchase product inventory of any kind. You will be receiving only one Video Communications Product, The Elite Product Package, for your personal and business communication needs. The Elite Product Package has the ultimate in product functionality, such as Private Labeling Ability for all Video Emails as well as 3 Custom Templates. It is just one product with superior product features and functionality; thus it has a higher cost and more Sales Volume associated with its sale.
*For complete details on Talk Fusion’s Compensation Plan, please refer to the downloadable Compensation Plan PDF on our Talk Fusion website.
Published in: Consumer Information