It might cost you a fortune to ring your sweet home from abroad through normal mobile/landline tariffs, you might need to hang up your loveliest conversation with you beloved one on the ticking of the clock and without completing it. But hold on! you might be paying an extra costs from your wallet, which could have been avoided easily if you had known these things before.
VoIP is a very cheap calling service on the internet. Moreover, you can call for free to few countries either on mobile or on landline. The list includes Canada, China, Hong Kong, Thailand and the USA. The free service does not end just here, the list of countries you can call the land lines for free is Australia, Argentina, Austria, Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Ireland, Israel, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and Venezuela. This is the list that I personally know so far. Therefore, the list might go long if you do a little research by yourselves. The few websites that you might want to check the rates and download this service’s installation files are:
Once you download the installation file from the sites, the installation is dead easy and quick. Like I mentioned earlier, the list is just what I have known so far, so the possibility could be further more. Check the price list on its websites and then choose what is the best for you. Also please remember to check following
Pros and Cons of these services I mentioned above:
- Incredibly cheap calling rates
- Free calls to either landlines or mobiles (unlimited) to some countries
- Many countries to call landlines for free and unlimited, whatsoever
- Easy to use and easy check the price lists
- Credits could be purchased online through visa/debit card, pay-pal, western union, cashu and many other ways
- Could even be downloaded on itouch (like and ipod) and on mobile phones (iphone, android and symbian)
- Connection to internet is required if you do not have mobile tariff.
Published in: Consumer Information